Thank you for your interest in joining OCEAN2012. The key benefits of joining OCEAN2012 are:
- Being part of a high calibre group of NGOs, professionals and volunteers who are working together to achieve a common objective.
- Having access to specialists covering a range of expertise (science, policy, communications, public relations, campaign strategy and co-ordination) dedicated to transforming European fisheries.
- Having access to additional capacity to strengthen your own organisation’s profile and influence.
To apply to join OCEAN2012, please read our:
- Identity leaflet: English / French / German / Greek / Italian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish
- Co-operation Protocol: English / French / German / Greek / Italian / Polish / Spanish
You can then:
- Complete the on-line application form or
Download and complete the form: English / French / Greek / German / Italian / Polish / Spanish
Please return your completed application form to us at info@OCEAN2012.eu or
c/o The Pew Charitable Trusts, Square du Bastion 1A, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
While it is not possible for individuals to join OCEAN2012, you may like to join one of our member organisations. You can also:
- Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with European fisheries policy and our activities to ensure healthy oceans with abundant fish and wildlife contribute to human well being.
- Sign up to receive occasional action alerts.